Monday, May 11, 2009

The Weekend

Was back in Klang for the weekend. As usual la, take the Lrt, then KTM all the way back to KRU (not the malay boy band KRU k, its short for Kg Raja Uda :P) Was up early that morning, Saturday morning. Promised my mother to be back by 11. Damn fucking stress . Lol



I was at KL Central by 10. Was thinking what to get for my mother. Decided to get her some Famous Amos Cookies. Since she likes nuts n chocolates. Fatten her up. Huahuahua. Fucking expensive siaz. 300 grams only, cost me more than 20 ringgit. Gotta make sure she licks the bag as well. Lol.



Surprisingly everyone's at home when i arrived, including my dad. Forgotten, its a public holiday dat day. Wesak Day. No wonder the ktm was packed full with Indian people.
Dumped my bag aside and went straight to the kitchen. Woo.. grandma making ABC soup. Just in case if you're wondering what's ABC soup, its a type of soup with chunks of potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, onions and lots of black pepper.. Nyum Nyum..

After lunch, played Counter Strike a little on my bro's pc and then went to take a 'nap'. Say only la 'nap' but slept all the way till 6.30 in the evening. My grandmother woke me up, said my aunt will be picking us up. Going out for dinner. Feeling like a python, eat, sleep, wake up eat again. But like a pyhthon or not, im loving it. :D

By 7.00, was already at the restaurant. Happy Family Restaurant. Wakakaka.. Hilarious. But really truly a family restaurant, The environment, the nostalgia, the people there, makes it feel such a family thing. Maybe because its Mother's day. But anyway, still a typical chinese restaurant la. The noise and the impatientness. Got used to it.
Dinner was good, the food was not bad at all. Had 2 bowls of rice. 2 is like, little already though. I can finish 5 but that night, couldnt take much. It was just nice though. Satisfying :) Not too full, yet filling.
Habis makan, balik. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment